Lunkad Investments brings you 150 Freeway: a prime residential project sprawling a lush, 16 acre space in Charoli, Pune. Situated strategically in close proximity to the Pune Ring Road, 150 Freeway enjoys excellent connectivity to key places: Kharadi EON IT Park, Inorbit Mall, Phoenix Market City, and Sharad Pawar International School.
Added to this, its close proximity to the Pune International Airport makes it an excellent investment opportunity you just can’t afford to ignore.
A fast-growing emerging market, Charoli is set on the course to become one of the premier destinations in Pune in the future. With excellent connectivity, proximity to industrial hubs, strong infrastructure, potential for job growth, and a promising and business-friendly Municipal Corporation, Charoli will set the stage for remarkable growth and development in the coming years.
- Flats at Rs. 2500/sqft: An unbelievable rate of Rs. 2500 per sq. ft, which is half the production cost. Other projects in the area start at an average of Rs. 4,000/- per sq.ft, which means by investing in 150 Freeway, you make bigger profits!
- Emerging Market: 150 Freeway is situated in the heart of Charoli, which is an emerging market on the course of high development and remarkable expansion in the future. Investing at the right time in an emerging market is a guaranteed recipe for creating maximum profits!
- NH 4, Airport, And Ring Road Connectivity: National Highways (NH) of Pune Nasik Highway (7 km), Pune-Solapur Highway (15 km), The Pune International Airport (8 km).
- Proximity to Industrial Hubs: Close to prime industrial hubs of Markal, Dighi, Akurdi, and Wagholi, who are all widely known for industries. Tata Engineering and Locomotive, Bajaj Tempo, Finolex, and Forbes Marshall are just some of the examples!
- Strong job forecast: An ever-increasing population influx to Charoli, backed by the strong industrial development in the nearby areas, means that this area is experiencing high job growth forecast – leading to fast-paced development.
- Business-Friendly Environment: Charoli lies under the Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, which has the distinction of being the ‘Richest Municipal Corporation in Asia.’ PCMC is highly lucrative as a market, and has a very business friendly environment in which businesses can thrive and expand profitably.
- Uninterrupted water supply: No fewer than 3 major water bodies pass through Charoli: the Indrayni River (1.5 km), Harantale River 5.3 km, Dighi Lake (6.6 km). PCMC also emphasized 24×7 Water Supply in the 2013 Union Budget.
- Adjacent to RP Road: A proposed 90 meter RP (Regional Plan) Road of the PCMC is exactly adjacent to the site.
- Opposite to DY Patil Knowledge City: 150 Freeway is situated opposite to the DY Patil International School (formerly called Sharad Pawar International School). The school is spread over 100 acres and offers superior educational opportunities and follows the IB System (International Baccaulerate) which is considered the best educational board in the world.
- Connectivity to Key Landmarks: Charoli is ideally positioned in the heart of development, surrounded with important landmarks just a few kilometers away. Viman Nagar (10 km), Koregaon Park (12 km), Kharadi IT Park (12 km), Magarpatta City (16 km), MG Road (20 km).